Nuffnang

Friday, December 14, 2012

Four Seasons Melody

There was once upon a time where I use to take singing lessons; now that I sit down and think about it - I've always been secretly anticipating this part of the lessons. You see, my piano teacher was also my singing teacher...and oh well, we usually start with praticing piano first. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I do not like playing the piano - I really do adore it; the thing is, I like it without pressure. So yeah, it's really cool you know. Back then, we still have cassette tapes and that's where we would record our singing! we could even hear a play back of it! Ok, now I sound jakun...By we, I meant my sister and I.

My mom always kinda picked the songs that we learn to sing and practice -and she particularly praise me when I sang this Chinese song - whether I liked it cause my mom praised me or I liked it cause it's nice, I no longer remember. I've been trying for a long while looking for this song on the internet, and because I couldn't read/write/type in Chinese, it has made my life a living hell. You know strong feeling that you want something on the spot, and you know you could have it if only you have the ONE key to get it, but you don't? ...yeah, that's the frustrating feeling. Anyhow, this is the song that I was talking about - it's apparently called "Four Seasons Melody" in English. I took the liberty of embedding it here in this blogpost~ do enjoy ;)


~Toodles~

No comments: