Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Passage of Life: Graduation

Yeah, I know...this post is one month delayed! *laughs*

Exactly one month ago on the 12th of October, I'm officially a graduate. Time to face the real world! What about do I have to say about my graduation ceremony? Two words: "Hectic" and "Tiring". Can you believe it?! We're were in so much hurry and so tired til we forgot to do the most ceremonious thing in a graduation ceremony...do you know what it is?


Yes, you've guessed right! Throwing our graduation caps into the air!!!!!
We were planning happily to do that, and through all the standing and sitting, and climbing up and walking down - we were too exhausted and hungry by the end of it.

Well, with all that's said, I still believe that it's a day that we (as in the graduating batch) should be proud off. It officially signifies that we've made it through the three years of hardship! The constant worrying of passing or failing an exam, and the being buried under tons of assignment as though we're looking at the whole great wall of China from one end to the other! We've made it through that!! Proud or what? :p

Anyhow, I want to take this opportunity to thank those (m not going to say names, cause I'm damn sure you guys know who you are) who have helped me and been there for me whenever I feel like I could not hold on. Thank you, guys (and girls! just in case some of you want to call me sexist or something)! :D

Special thanks to Jessica and Farrah for being there at the ceremony - patiently waiting for me to be released from the hall (don't even want to think about it). Also, for the little presents that you two have lugged with you and the pictures that you guys have taken for me :D

Guess what?! After a gathering with my previous AKUMA gang, i could finally conclude my graduation presents! Minus the ang pau packets and my parents' present~

*drumrolls*

Here you go....
Graduation Loot :p
Thank you to all my wonderful friends & family who have congratulate me either verbally, by giving presents or both, and to those who have thought of congratulating me :p



ok, heading off now~

Toodles! :D ♥

No comments: