Nuffnang

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hello, Kitty

So, you may or may not know that I now have a Kitten. Yes, it's still a kitten despite the fact that I've long drafted this blogpost and have not gone on to finish it. Apparently, kittens are only considered adult cats when they are 12 months and above. Right now, my kitten is at say more or less 10 months. Guess what's my little princess's name? Say hello to....*inserts drumrolls*


Yes, I've named her so that I have the satisfaction of calling out my favourite Sanrio Character, "Hello Kitty" everday!
Below are more pictures of my adorable Kitty; however, please do not judge her character by the way she looks. I've lost count of those time where she had a princess fit - and I've been scratched and bitten! Obviously, knowing me I won't just let that slide - I'll still carry out the punishments to let Kitty know it's wrong...don't let your gears run too fast! I'm not some sadist or animal abuser ok? I'll do the normal, "hold it by the hand that she bit and slap her butt once and say NO! at the same time", it's that or the usual time out - back in your own cage, Kitty! thing....


at 3-4 months, being alert and curious about everything

"I'm Sexay and I know it"
She may look dainty and ladylike - but she's no where near it! I've brought her to the vet for checking and booster (?) when i first got her, Kitty bid and scratched at the vet. He then asked my mom (we're kinda regulars there cause we have like SIX dogs), why did we have a kitten when we have so many dogs. My mom went on explaining the story of how we found this cute kitty, and well I don't have the heart to turn her out to the streets. My uncle found Kitty in the middle of the highway in front of IOI mall btw. Then, the vet nicknamed her "The IOI thug" - he predicted that she's going to be the "big sister" in the household, being the "pack leader" of my dogs! guess what, he was 80% right! she plays with my dogs as those they belong together, and to top it off! Kitty picks fight with the biggest dog in my house, Narla. Thank heavens, Kitty could jump up onto high places so that Narla couldn't get her.

More pictures below!!!! I have like 100000000x pics of her coz she's too adorable to be ignored!
"Don't Come Any Closer!"

Looking into her future?

"what is this human doing?"



and here's a lil video to show you guys the purring "Legend" :p the cat who leads the pack of dogs :p

 

P/s: Please tell me that she sounds like some motor, and I'm not just imagining it. I call her the "motorbike girl" and she response with a reluctant meow sometimes :p

Toodles~ ♥~

No comments: