Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The week after~

A week into my holiday, and dayum am I enjoying it. Wish that it will last longer, and results will never be out :p but of course I also hope that they will not hold on to us cause of the results *daydream*

Anyway, I've been catching up on my reading - non academic of course. Will be crazy to dive right back into academic reading immediately after exams; that's a bit freaky. Not to mention, that I have also been catching up with friends~ awesome time chatting, and not worrying about assignments and studying for finals or even rushing off for class *bliss*

I've been so immersed and sucked in to the world that is created in the novel~ sighs..to the point that when i was chatting with a friend, i typed "bitten" instead of "beaten". I really really love the books by Sherrilyn Kenyon and also Kerrelyn Sparks - both wonderful and awesome....*swoon*

I have yet to do one of the many things on my to-do list for the holiday, that is to find a nice cafe with a cup of good coffee and read my book! :D

Will be updating again once I find the energy to transfer pictures from my Camera.
A few more days to Christmas, are you guys anxious to get your presents? *grins* Christmas time has always been one of my many favorites~ how i wish listening to Christmas Carols (mind you, i prefer the older versions as compared to the new ones - never did get the meaning behind them). My favorite Christmas Song would be "The First Noel", but that doesn't mean that I don't like the rest! :D

See you guys soon, and to end the post - here's a picture of a nice nice warm drink~ ♥

No comments: