Nuffnang

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Big Bad Wolf Sale, 2011 (part 2)

Ne~ remember sometime back, I mentioned the Big Bad Wolf Sale? Well, I did end up going again on the last day. This time with my family :) My sister and brother in law went too~ *happy* and guess what? We ended up leaving the hall with 3 plastic bags filled with books. Here's the haul for the day.



Thanks dodo and Thomas gor for the books~ I'm going to have a very happy and fulfilling holiday coming up *teehee* Not to mention, I've already finish reading the manga that I bought from the First Faul

Awesome right? :D Hehe, 90% of my new book shelf is already filled~ looking forward to a new shelf :p and also more books! Disappointingly, they did not carry my favorite author this year :( Oh well, *shrugs* there is always next year~ :D

TTFH
~ ♥ ~

No comments: