Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Season of the Witch is Here

The title season of the witch must have reminded some of you about Halloween, right? I mean, what other day would best signify the existence of the witches?
But no, I’m not gonna talk about the “season” or the “day” itself~ let’s start with the witches and then on to the movie *winks*.

Well, the purpose of me writing this blogpost about witches and all is so that i can win tickets from Nuffnang to watch "The Season of the Witch" and hopefully get the other "magical" prize as well :D So, why not share the movie with you guys before i move on? :D

Season of the witch

Tadaa~ the poster itself is enough to send chills down my spine~ I've always been interested in this type of genre.. u kw ..the werewolves, vampires, magical beings, witches~ Heck! u should see the collection of story books that i have in these genre! *rubs the books on the bookshelves "my previous"*

Back to topic~ "season of the witch" is awesome, and here are some vids that i wanna share ^^ (ofcoz it doesn't belong to me^^, dun be silly)





Try telling me it's not awesome...word of warning, i might knw some witchcraft *winks*

So, what do u think of when the word “WITCHES” is flashed in your mind?

Let me guess~

The pretty, charming, sophisticated, and brilliant Hermione Granger? (or characters of Harry Potter, or Harry Potter in general)
I meant the series, not the character Harry Potter itself =,=

No?


How about….Charmed? the sisters who stick together no matter what, not forgetting their guardian *winks*


No?


Hmmm? Sabrina the teenage witch? With the brilliant black cat, Salem. (I’ve always love the cat~ )


Well, these are the modern witches~ does any1 remember how the older versions are like?


On broomstick?



Green Face?


Ugly?


Super Ugly?!


Yeap, despite all said and done, what is it that scares me the most about witches?
well, there are a number of reasons

1. they are different and more "powerful" so to speak...i mean, if they don't like me, they can very well make me

a.vomit slugs *ewwwww*

b. turn me into a frog CROAKS! *covers mouth* opps~!

c. Even worst, command the snake to eat me afta i become a frog *aaaaaaaaaah!*

2. I have to becareful everytime i eat an Apple because i won't kw if this woman messed with it, or have given some to the aunty in the market to sell it =,=
3. I am worry that everytime i sleep, i won't wake up in the morning thanks to the "all-so-beautiful" curse that this "lady" has to offer


4.Last but not least,

with looks like that, who's to say that she won't steal my boyfriend~! *kiasu-ness*

Well, I actually have more than 4 reasons~ and the post is getting a bit too long, so to save some of ur time...i've narrowed it down... ^^

Now!!
*waves wand*
Salaga-doola, menchika-boola, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Put them together, and what have you got? Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Salaga-doola, menchika-boola, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. It will do magic, believe it or not, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Now, "Salagadoola" means, "A-Menchika-boola-roo," but the the thingamabob, that does the job, is "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo...

*poof* get's tickets to watch "The Season of the Witch"grand price of D/2N stay in Hard Rock Hotel Penang Studio Suite with Kings Club Access worth RM2000!

~♥~
P/S: the spell is taken from here, it's a quote from the Fairy God Mother of Cinderella :p

No comments: