Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello Kitty Craze in Bedroom

I was in KL one day with my mom - to be precise I was in Sogo. We were waiting for dad to get things done. Was in a SUPER BAD MOOD MODE!

Earlier that day, I was in the clinic, and when I was about to pay - i realize that there were $$$ MISSING from my wallet...yeah, that explains my super bad mood mode...

But anyway, instant cheer up when i see these~!

Imagine my face when i say this :p SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

this bed give me the fairy princessy feeeeeel~ *goes into dreaming mode*
Look at the diff paterns! and colours~


What other way to cheer oneself up than to indulge in something one like? ~ ♥ in this case...LOVE! HELLO KITTY~

Den i ask my mom to buy the pillowcase for me...and her reply was

"you crazy ar? One case is RM70++, u buy urself lar"

FML~

No comments: