Nuffnang

Monday, May 17, 2010

Who Will Win the World Cup?

Who Will Win? what am i talking about? The World Cup ofcourse!
Any of my readers are football fans? :D show urself =)

Here's the news (even thought it's not quite new :p) 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa will be on from 11 June 2010- 11 July 2010...

Here are the teams :D







I was never (and don't think that i will be) a big fan of football. To me...[like any other girls that does not like sports much], i don't understand the logic as to why so many men are running after ONE ball! in a big field~ when i was younger, i used to have this thought of buying a ball for each and everyone of these players >,< Until I found out that it was (still is) a healthy sport =,= (silly me right?)


Anyway, check out this promo!!

http://projctalpha.com.my/promo



if you have been missing on project alpha? catch em ere ~







Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments: