Nuffnang

Monday, March 01, 2010

Best Bits of Project Alpha Season 1

I’ve not really been active in the world of blogging. I’ve recently stumble upon a few blogs, and quickly I’ve gained access to many other famous bloggers~! Trust me, some of them are really inspiring, beauty sense ;-) And even more recent I’ve discovered Project Alpha: Uncovering Malaysia’s Top Bloggers Season 2. I can’t believe I missed Season 1.

Project Alpha is Malaysia’s very first TV show that covers real-life bloggers. Interesting right? Some of the scope covers a “look into their life”. Of course the topics will revolve around the life, and their inspiration of blogging, and not forgetting their secret into attracting the amount of visitors that they have. Would be nice to steal a few tips, no?

In season 2, out of the bloggers that were chosen are KY Speaks, and
Visit Our SiteCheeserland. I follow both of their blogs, and I took around 3 whole days to read up on Cheeserland’s previous posts, and still I didn’t get to finish reading. It’s interesting and entertaining, and definitely addicting. KY Speaks is all about yummy, delicious food~!

This TV show’s host? None other than Jojo Struys, and she even have her own blog ;-) Anyways, visit them on their blog, there are many other bloggers that are so very interesting in the show, check them out on their official website, and follow them on twitter, and facebook! Get their latest update ;-) Not forgetting Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments: