Nuffnang

Friday, February 19, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S ...A.K.U.M.A.(S)

Yeap~ You've read right! one hell bunch of Devil Friends..lol~ my high school gang... we did house visiting today...actually only one, coz i did one on the 2nd day of cny dy :-D

So anyways, i left home about 12+ - went to get Fi, and den head ova to Yuki's ^^
In Yuki's i went through almost 1 hour of torture, Uncle and Aunty Way was watching some show, and gosh! it was violent, i almost feel the pain of the characters in it, and worst part...good people die not so 'handsomely' *sadness*

After that, the gang moved ova to my place :-) On the way home, we got ourselves some...guess what?!

C-O-C-O-N-U-T~ Coconut~! the weather was absolutely a killa~!
Had loads of fun laughing and juz hanging out with em~

This is my two besties (fi and Yuki) buying coconut drink while i waited in the car =,= I r the driver...


took this pic while waiting for the besties


and this 2 are the other akuma(s), a 'dog' and a 'crab'...making themselves comfy on my bed =,=



and now....journal reading~ preparing for finals on the March 1st =(

p/s: and missing my baby ♥

No comments: