Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Guest Lecturer~

Sorry my dear readers who are waiting for this post a.k.a coursemates/friends =)
Don't be angry with me ok? I just came home from jap class and the 1st thing i do? ONLINE to blog, b4 my dear friends kill me :(

here are pictures of some of the interesting learnt in class today thanks to Dr.S~! He is brilliant!

Preserved head of a cat [his cat to be exact]



close up look on the teeth @,@ scary


and..the cute cute guinea pig







some gekko action :p










Below :Cat fetus & the preserved cat head



Below : Heartworm



Below : Tapeworm



Last but not least~

T.A.R.A.N.T.U.L.A





They came in cases like....



we even saw disgusting pictures of croc, monkey, and tiger dissection...due to the pictures not being my property, i do believe it's not appropriate for me to post it here =) trust me thought, it's really interesting. Not only that, we also saw and heard stories about irresponsible pet owners, and non pet owners...ever wonder how hideous a burnt scar/wound of a cat/ dog...If u've seen it, I'll bet u'll think twice before poring the water at them ----> heres out to those that are so cruel!

2 comments:

-Pinkie ChiRa- said...

HAHAHAH!!

You are so dedicated to post up pictures to save your life hoh? I'll blog about them when I get home today, you are so FUNNYYY :) :) :) :)

I lubbs your camera. You also lah. There I said it.

Jaslyn Miki said...

LOL~ ofcoz lar...I scared afta u come afta me with ur 'awesome evilness' and send ur fierce cats afta me! den i'll D.I.E ... far worst death den being bitten by a T.A.R.A.N.T.U.L.A!!!!!

Lol~ but u said u love me, afta u say u love my camera...which means i come 2nd?! @,@ i'm so hurt...

P/s : Charis says hi, and your cat is so obscene!!!! :D