Nuffnang

Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday at last~

Where art thou? :P

Me in McDs!!!
As usual it's a friday today, meaning alone time with my buddies~ hehehe...mainly 'B' usually, but today Yuki tag along ^_^ fun fun fun~ I'm leeching off McDs connection to blog *woot*

Yes....I'm high on Coke ...so what?

Let's see....what happened today? Hmm.....RESULTS~ again *pout* got back my papers from OB.
20/25 for my test.....not too bad rite? scored full marks for the short answers....screwed up the True/ False section...damn~! Shld have studied more, den I would be more sure :-(

Den in IB, i thought we're gonna cont the movie, but we din. Ms.K has decided to stop the movie watching and cont with her teaching....and we have to make our own notes in class *pouts more* DAMN MORE~

Owh~ owh~ owh~ and u know the funniest thing happened.
'B' took my library card to borrow books......den...i walked away to looooooooooook ....wat was i looking for again? OH ya....JESS!

den this scenario happened...
Librarian afta checkin out the books...Looks at 'B'

Librarian : Is this your card???
B : *nods* yup
Librarian : *looks at pic on card* Ya hor *nods*
B : ^_^

P/S : I DON'T LOOK LIKE B, NEITHER DOES B LOOK LIKE ME!

No comments: