It's a holiday today, for what purpose? I'm not sure :p
Anyways, I'll be getting mid-term results 2moro, a lil nervous~ne
So anyways, i was looking at jokes to cheer my friend up just now, i stumble upon some Marriage Jokes that i think i really must share *laughs*
- "Marriage requires a man to prepare 4 types of "rings":
* The Engagement Ring
* The Wedding Ring
* The Suffe-Ring
* The Endu-Ring"
- "Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence--a life sentence."
- "Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over, the strings are attached."
- "Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind."
- "Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her Masters."
- "Marriage is a thing which puts a ring on a woman's finger and two under the man's eyes."
- "Marriage certificate is just another word for a work permit."
- "Marriage is not just a having a wife, but also worries inherited forever."
That's all for today~ Jya