Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello!

I've made some changes to this blog, since I've not been here for awhile. I kind of miss my time that i spend here crapping and congratulating people.

As you can see...I've changed the title from Winter Romance to Winter Romance ~Fairytale..like the description had mentioned...A place where I'm the princess..in my own sweet world. I've been fooling around with photoshop last weekend..I've no lessons or what-so-ever in this..was just messing ard with the to make pictures work ^^ *drum rolls* results as below!

Below : Before


Below : After


Below : Before


Below : After....effect 1 & 2




Below : Before


Below : After


Below : Before


Below : after


Below : Before


Below : After


Below : Before


Below : after


That's all for now..hope u guys enjoy the pictures ^^

No comments: