Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Headache ñya!!!

Haihz...it's been a long time since i've posted ^_^ so here i am even if i'm having a headache .....hmm..let's see, recent'ly I've just watch transformer! It's a great show! i highly recommend it ^_^. N just the other day we had BBQ bday party for aunt felin...so yup! Happy belated birthday yee!and then...way way before my aunt's bday was Ouji's bday (my sweetheart ^_^) hahaha...so yup yup...a very belated happy birthday to her too. Hmm..this year i'm goin to miss bon odori *pout* as i hv no transportation goin there..haihz..otousan is not around to fetch me *cries* nvm..they will be bon odori again next yr',i'll go then. hmm...let's see what else? oh! I'm goin to learn driving soon...i sppose...tht's wat otousan told me...so i'll just wait and see ^_^..so yup! tht's all for now...i'll see if i can upload sum pics of my aunt felin's bday ltr...so jya.!*waves*

No comments: