Nuffnang

Monday, April 09, 2007

Laziest Weekend -_-ll


Yo every1! How was the weekend? Mine was the laziest i had..It's been so long since i had soooooo much sleep ^-^ just like a piggy...Let's see...hmm...i woke up at 10:30 n lie in bed till 12...had my brunch..and then straight of to my bed again...read sum comic...then hmm...nap abit...mind u ppl i was sick at the same time...my damn nose won't stop 'running'-_-ll so at about 4+ i had maggi mee (so miserable) for my so-called lunch..and had sum 'bitter juice'with my 2 vry good friends...and then....we ended up napping again...until we dun even realise that it was 7:30...so we had our dinner..and i bid my two frenz farewell and then ....took a vry vry vry cold shower for i was burning frm the inside....sweating like no1's business....so after that...pack up abit then i was off to bed again..until this morning...i know i sleep alot...but that is to put up for the hours of sleep that i missed during the weekdays....and now i think i'm coming dwn with fever...my brain feels like jell-o..btw...introduction to my frenz above.(see pic) nice ppl ...and vry pretty ...ok frm ur left....sakana,nezumi, 'sek'kristin,neko,and usagi! ^-^hahahaha...c u ppl around!

No comments: