Nuffnang

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Nya~Got to start work 2moro -_-


Kya....!~ see see this handsome guy is Kamenashi Kazuya...from KAT-TUN! hahahaha^-^ I'm goin nuts....! Nya~got to go to work again 2moro....Y did the holidays pass by sooooooooo fast-nya...Nevermind...I'll got to work and Hug all my students~kya....Kawaii! i mean the kids...dun get anything wrong...*stares at the pic* haihz...Kamenashi Kazuya is soooo cool...! I'm goin nuts d....Think main reason is lack of sleep...I slept at 1:30am and woke up at 7:45am....I need more sleep-nya! Me no robot....Me akuma...!hahahaha....I'm currently listening to the radio some 98.8station the programme is call 'Simon-san no Rakuen'.It's not bad you kw...the programme i mean,they have J-pop and K-pop songs....every sunday from 2-4pm...nice! now i shall get back to earth and continue listening to it....^-^ Jya

No comments: